fadesa

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

fadesa

Postby 1frenchy » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:28 pm

we will have very nice place
Alkudia Smir will be top of de line
check out this article from www.leconomiste

Smir installation: Fadesa selected the Spanish group Fadesa was retained for the project of installation and development of the tourist zones Smir and Laguna Smir whose total cost borders the three billion DH. The government will start negotiations with Fadesa, via its Moroccan subsidiary company, for the development of the projects Smir and Laguna Smir, on the Mediterranean littoral close to Tétouan (294 km in the north of Reduction), indicated Tuesday December 12 the ministry for Tourism. Hotel establishments of 5.000 beds in edge of sea, spaces of leisures, whose courses of golf, a watery park and restaurants, must be arranged on the baptized zone Tamuda Bay.
1frenchy

Postby hello » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:39 pm

hello everyone;

Long time with out a post have been dealing with Fadesa for quite a few months now and I must say the company looks great on paper however once you scratch the surface it is the MOST unprofessional, unorganised and poorly run company I have ever seen. Management does not exist and Kabila is an example of how this company approaches everything in a very slap dash way, manana manana.

They have provided zero marketing and sales material. Unclear on Specs etc. They have gone to market without planning and as a result it has been a mess. On top of this they wanted the most basic and may I add illegal contracts to be signed, and then withdrawn. There are no clear answers from Fadesa.

On top of this Fadesa is planning to increase prices 20% as they have miscalculated their returns (amateurs!). Just because Fadesa needs to make more money does not mean that these apartments (without Air con) are worth anymore. Look at comparable property developments around. This is also not good news as they tell existing customers (who they say- nothing in writing may I add- that they will keep the original prices) as there is so much bad publicity around this development, coupled with can the market support 20% increase, looks nice on paper- what?s the reality?!

Also, bank guarantees need to be asked for as they are not a given. Fadesa is chopping and changing apartments around with villas, how long has it been since deposit cheques were sent???

Finally, on the grapevine, Fadesa is trying to negotiate the sale of over 80% of the development to a SINGLE investor, they wish to off load this turkey! how will the percentage increase been achieved if Fadesa do this? does this down value individual purchasers? Whatever is said Fadesa changes their minds like the wind, a company with zero customer relations run by unprofessional people.

I for one will not be doing business with Fadesa.
________
Herbalaire
hello

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir