OTHERS AND FADESA

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

OTHERS AND FADESA

Postby shak » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:41 am

A Spanish TV, broadcasted last night a programe on consumer issues relating to property purchase www.revistaelobservador.com. The extracts are below.

"" The program on cuatro tonight did not concentrate on Aifos alone.
Fadesa (another large developer) were also featured. The biggest complaints were of poor build quality. Cracks in walls, Toilet waste pipes leaking, roofs leaking, loose tiles etc. Some real horror pictures.
They did a piece regarding a large development in Toledo where the buyers are not allowed acces to their new apartments even though they have the keys, licences and escrituras. sorry I did not catch what the problem was, due to all the affected people trying to speak at once. And my Spanish is not perfect.
There was also a piece about a part occupied apartment block in Marbella connected with Aifos and the corruption case, that now has police tape around it preventing residents entering.
Other places featured were Rincon de Victoria , Mijas, and Algeciras"""".

If you wish to follow more check out www.spanishpropertyinsight.com. subject " a must read"

happy reading
shak

Postby azul » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:06 pm

Does anyone have any information about the building company named Property Logic? They have previously worked, under Fadesa and I understand that they are now venturing out on their own.
azul

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir