Received my contract

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Received my contract

Postby CARLYWOO » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:25 pm

I received my contract today and must admit I'm very happy with everything, rate is fixed, price has NOT gone up all seems great especially compared to previous experiences.

I have just finished speaking to my agent who is always helpful and they informed me that the next phase price is going to rise by nearly 20% due to the reduction in AP1.

So far Fadesa or this development have done nothing to worry me at all.
CARLYWOO

Prices

Postby Tu Can Tango » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:03 pm

Hi Carlywoo
Please can I ask which apartment you have gone for and what price you are paying and who is your agent ?
Regards
Tu Can Tango
Tu Can Tango

Postby morocco mole » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:26 pm

TCT,

Is this really any business of yours?

MM :wink:
morocco mole

Explanation

Postby Tu Can Tango » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:28 pm

Apologies if you have taken offense, none intended. My question stems from the fact that everybody should be paying the same price for the same apartment on AP1. In fact if anything I could be doing you a favour by making you aware that prices which originally were given supposedly including VAT it appears were not.

Were you aware of this ? Have you purchased one ? Have you had your contract yet ?

We have

Look forward to your thoughts
TCT
Tu Can Tango

Postby sabrina » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:08 pm

I too would like to know what others are paying for each type of apartment, I will let you know what I am paying when my agent tells me.
sabrina

Postby C&G » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:23 pm

:shock: Well MM....its none of your business either!! :wink: If TCT wants to ask Carlywoo an question who are you to answer for them.... :?:

I dont think that there's any harm in finding out what everyone else is paying...and who their agents are......(if they are happy to provide this)...... after all this forum is supposed to help eveyone find out what's going on......... particularly as many of the agents dont seem to know.......

If there's something funny going on with prices I'd like to know 2. The more we know the better.

C&G

[/quote]
C&G

Prices

Postby Tu Can Tango » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:58 am

Thanks C&G for your comment, I too think it is right to find out prices as we all should be paying the same, so there should be nothing to hide. TCT
Tu Can Tango

Postby todd » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:38 pm

Good to see people are recieving and are pleased with there contracts, however it is not the same for everyone. I reserved with my agent on 29/07/2006 I am still to recieve a plot no. never mind a contract. My agent now tells me it will be January before new allocations. I have e-mailed and written sending a copy of my confirmation receipt for £2000 to Fadesa. As I reserved weeks prior to launch I have asked them are they going to allocate me a plot at the launch price or attempt to sting me for more cash. It seems Fadesa have give certain agents priority and have not allocated on a first come first serve basis, dosn,t leave a good taste. I am awaiting a reply from Fadesa, hope it can be resolved as I think Alkudia Smir will be a succes and I want to part of it. I will post to let you know how honerable they are
todd

Postby CARLYWOO » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:01 pm

Hi Todd

I seriously think the blame for all this lies solely with your agent and if you have not received an allocation when all the units have been allocated I would say you havent got one. I really hope that is not the case but your agent should know this information especially with contracts coming out now, how can you receive a contract with no apartment number. I would raise serious concerns with your agent and tell them you may go elsewhere.

C & G Mr Mole has known me for a long time he is only protecting me so dont be hard on him he will be a valuable member on this forum.

My apartment is AP4 its a 2 bed room penthouse with solarium and the price is 106,000 euros
CARLYWOO

Postby todd » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:39 am

Carlywoo I reserved in good faith and expect my agent / Fadesa to sort it out. It is to late to switch agent as I would recieve lesser plot also probably a price increase (something i am not prepared to pay)
todd

Postby mcneilee » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:06 pm

i think it is fadesa's fault they don't even talk to their peoplethey get trhe info from afew agents they chose to talk to leaving them embaraced could'nt tell me if where i reserved is still their or not so dealing ith them direct leaves you worst off it does seem that i will have to look else where
i'm sad to say
Last edited by mcneilee on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby ScottieDog » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:15 pm

I've received my contract as well. This may be a stupid question, but is this a reservation contract or a preliminary contract? According to Moroccan Law, you can't sign a prelim contract until the foundations are complete.

Also, has planning permission been granted yet? If not, how can we sign a contract?

Alan
ScottieDog

Postby romablade1889 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:52 am

Also, due to the planning changes the layout of AP1 is going to be re-designed so if you sign your contract you'd be signing up to an apartment without knowing where on the development it will be located....

My agent (Saffron Villas) said they had our contracts but refused to pass them onto us until the plans for AP4 had been completed so we could see what we were investing in...

This seems sensible to me...
romablade1889

Postby ScottieDog » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:45 pm

rb1889

Have you reserved on AP1 or AP4?

SD
ScottieDog

Postby romablade1889 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:04 am

That's a loaded question!!!

I reserved on AP1 but my apartment allocation is on AP4 ;-)
romablade1889

Next

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir