Update on Alkudia Smir

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Update on Alkudia Smir

Postby Tu Can Tango » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi to all potential buyers :?
I have recently purchased a 2 bed penthouse apartment in AP1, having paid a reservation fee and agreed the price prior to the drawings being approved. This price was confirmed to us on numerous occassions inclusive of VAT and we were told that there would be an increase by 10% when the plans were officially released. I received my contract last week and it appeared that there was a discrepancy in the prices. I then contacted our agent who assured me that the price agreed was inclusive of VAT and that the price was an error on the contract and they will get in touch with FADESA. I have now been informed to my amazement that the price that I orginally agreed has increased by 14% and FADESA stated that due to the plans being descaled the price no longer includes VAT. We have also had our contract checked by a solicitor and it did state that it was not bank guaranteed !!! Has anybody else had this problem and have you all checked your figures on the contract !!!!!
I would welcome any thoughts on the above conduct as to whether this is acceptable.
Hope you can help
Thank You
Tu Can Tango

Postby mcneilee » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:37 pm

Tu Can Tango wrote:
I would welcome any thoughts on the above conduct as to whether this is acceptable.
Hope you can help
Thank You

i would wellcome any proof :roll:
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby Colin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:41 pm

You must be the only person to have recieved a contract, oh and the only person to have paid a reservation fee :roll:

I think I smell a rat :|
Colin
Site Admin

Proof of Price

Postby Tu Can Tango » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:47 pm

Hi
I have got the original email that was sent to me from the agent confirming the price inclusive of VAT and which apartment I was allocated, together with a breakdown of the payment structure. Is this enough proof ! I have just received a copy email from the agent and Fadesa today stating, Fadesa have accepted liability for this mistake but cannot honour the original price as they have a long waiting list of people waiting for the apartment. :?

Look forward to your thoughts
Regards
Tu Can Tango

Re: Update on Alkudia Smir

Postby Colin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 pm

Tu Can Tango wrote: having paid a reservation fee.
I received my contract last week.
We have also had our contract checked by a solicitor and it did state that it was not bank guaranteed !!!
have you all checked your figures on the contract !!!!!

I don't understand any of the above? So have you recieved a contract? Has your deposit cheque been cashed?
Colin
Site Admin

fadesa

Postby shak » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:21 pm

Hi guys, I am not adding my comments. I am on the fence as I am not buying it will be interesting to see how all aspects of this developments unfolds
shak

Re: Update on Alkudia Smir

Postby Tu Can Tango » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:34 pm

Colin wrote:
Tu Can Tango wrote: having paid a reservation fee.
I received my contract last week.
We have also had our contract checked by a solicitor and it did state that it was not bank guaranteed !!!
have you all checked your figures on the contract !!!!!

I don't understand any of the above? So have you recieved a contract? Has your deposit cheque been cashed?

Yes I have received my contract with the added 14% ontop of original price quoted, no my deposit cheque has not been cashed yet. :?
Tu Can Tango

Postby sabrina » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:54 pm

Has anyone else heard anything from their agents? Who are your agents Tu Can Tango?[/b]
sabrina

Postby Tu Can Tango » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:05 pm

sabrina wrote:Has anyone else heard anything from their agents? Who are your agents Tu Can Tango?[/b]

My agent is Morocco Properties Ltd based in Essex, they also sell property in Spain, I met them at Excel earlier on this year, they are a family run business and seemed very efficient.
Tu Can Tango

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir