Information from my agent

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Information from my agent

Postby CARLYWOO » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:49 pm

Hi all

I thought you might like to see this off my agent as some peoples agents seem to know nothing, mine has always been helpful and kept me up to date

We thought you would like an update and clarification on the current position at Alkudia Smir. We have had lengthy discussions with Fadesa and here are the outcomes:

1. The project is definitely going ahead and promises to be a very pretty beachside development on Morocco's 'Golden Mile'.

2. The Moroccan Government has told Fadesa that in order for the final planning licence to be granted they need to reduce density in AP1 by 20%. To comply with this, Fadesa are removing some of the blocks and adding another swimming pool - which is good news. We were told that at present none of La Luz Property's reservations have been affected by this. We are still waiting for a plot plan of AP4.

3. Fadesa have indicated they will be increasing the prices on the next phase (and this increase might be quite a significant one) - so existing reservations such as yours represent excellent value for money.

4. The knock-on effect of the changes being made to comply with the planning licence means that there is a delay in issuing contracts, as the changes have to be incorporated into all the paperwork etc. Fadesa have said they will not cash cheques until the licence has been signed by the Moroccan Government and the contracts can be issued. Although we are not in a position to specify a timescale yet, we will keep in touch with them and give you as much notice as possible as to when your cheque will be cashed.

Bank account application form and inspection trip details to follow in the next day or two.
CARLYWOO

Postby ScottieDog » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 am

Thanks Carleywoo, very helpful

SD
ScottieDog

Postby ScottieDog » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:37 am

Thanks Carleywoo, very helpful

SD
ScottieDog

Postby sabrina » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:33 pm

Good to get more info.

Did your agent say why the density of AP1 had to reduce by 20 % when the density of AP4 is the same?
sabrina

Postby romablade1889 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:24 am

Good point Sabrina. If only the density of AP1 has to be changed, why can't Fadesa give us the plans for AP4 we've been waiting for???

I guess they don't want to make the same mistake again and will get planning permission before sending out the plans...
romablade1889

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir