WARNING TO ALL BOARD MEMBERS

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Postby romablade1889 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:05 pm

Shak,

All profit is paper profit until you sell the property...

With regards handing over £2000 to an unknown entity, have you never bought anything from anyone you never met before... Secondly, I had the good sense to write a £2000 cheque on an account that currently only has £3.75 in it and has no overdraft limit. Fadesa and my agent are fully aware of this and that I require 6 days notice to credit the account with the £2000 before they try to cash the cheque.

You're now talking about standard issues and risks of buying any property, especailly overseas property. These issues are not unique to Fadesa. In fact, the risk of dealing with Fadesa is lower than dealing with an unknown developer. That's one reason why these apartments aren't as cheap as others...

If anyone doesn't understand what you're pointing out, then they shouldn't be buying property, especially overseas...
romablade1889

FADESA

Postby shak » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:18 pm

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shak,

All profit is paper profit until you sell the property...

YES, AND THE MONEY HITS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

With regards handing over £2000 to an unknown entity, have you never bought anything from anyone you never met before...

OF COURSE I HAVE BUT THE GOODS/SERVICES WERE RENDERED THERE AND THAN BEFORE FUNDS MOVED OR WHERE THIS WAS NOT THE CASEI HAD NO MIDDLE MAN. LIKE IN THIS INSTANCE I WAS BUYING DIRECT FROM FADESA.

Secondly, I had the good sense to write a £2000 cheque on an account that currently only has £3.75 in it and has no overdraft limit.

THAT IS FINE, IF THEY CAN GIVE YOU ENOUGH NOTICE. I WOULD NOT EXPECT FADESA TO DO THIS.

Fadesa and my agent are fully aware of this and that I require 6 days notice to credit the account with the £2000 before they try to cash the cheque.

OK

You're now talking about standard issues and risks of buying any property, especailly overseas property. These issues are not unique to Fadesa. In fact, the risk of dealing with Fadesa is lower than dealing with an unknown developer. That's one reason why these apartments aren't as cheap as others...

A RATHER COMPLEX AREA WITH VARIOUS TANGENTS

If anyone doesn't understand what you're pointing out, then they shouldn't be buying property, especially overseas...

I SHARE YOUR VIEWS.
shak

Postby kabilainvestor » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:34 pm

Kabila investor,

It seams to me that you are an agent ? Please confirm as I have long confirmed that I have no agenda. ( Im sure that voices who screaming the most from my postings do not beleive me)

AS an investor you will not be reacting in manner as you did by the tone and the vocabulary that was used. It seams to me that your sales are being affected !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Shak

I can categorically state that I am not, nor ever have been, an agent. Can you say the same ???

I am as vocal as I am because no-one, unless they had a hidden agenda, would be spending the amount of time on this site that you are if they weren't potential purchasers in ALKUDIA SMIR. Congratulations, you are now approaching 25% of the TOTAL posts on this entire Board. Unfortunately even your few 'supporters' are now seeing through you.

KI
kabilainvestor

subject

Postby shak » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:16 am

MY REPLY IN BLOCK

Shak

I can categorically state that I am not, nor ever have been, an agent. Can you say the same ???

YES, I AM NOT OR EVER BEEN AND HAVE SAID IT ON NUMBER OF OCCASSIONS,

I am as vocal as I am because no-one, unless they had a hidden agenda, would be spending the amount of time on this site that you

YOU HAVE A VERY SIMPALISTIC APPROACH. I NEVER BOUGHT AT COSTA ESURI, BUT I WAS AWARE OF IT, SO AS PER YOUR THEORY I SHOULD NOT HAVE SPENT TIME ON THAT PARTICULAR SITE. THIS SITE IS FOR EXPAT LIVING. COVERING SUBJECTS LIKE WHERE IS THE NEXT IRISH BAR OR ON COOKING

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

are if they weren't potential purchasers in ALKUDIA SMIR. Congratulations, you are now approaching 25% of the TOTAL posts on this entire Board.

ATLEAST WHILE I AM ON THE SITE I AM LEARNING, MAKING FRIENDS AND ENEMIES. YOUR NUMBER KEEPING OF MY PERCENTAGE USE IS NOT BENEFITING ANYBODY.

BESIDES IF YOU TAKE OUT MY 25% IT WILL TAKE A LARGE % OUT. IF YOU THAN FURTHER BREAKDOWN MY 25% YOU WILL NOTE THAT A LARGE % WOULD BE REPEATING THE SAME INFO E.G. ARE YOU AN AGENT ? ARE YOU DESGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE ? HAVE YOU AN AGENDA ? TO NAME A FEW.

Unfortunately even your few 'supporters' are now seeing through you.

THEY ARE NOT SEING THINGS IN THE MANNER THAT YOU ARE. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I WRITE OR AS YOU CLAIM MY AGENDA ITS VERY SIMPLE DONT READ IT.
shak

Postby romablade1889 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:05 pm

And a little knowledge is dangerous :wink:

Sorry - couldn't resist...
romablade1889

Previous

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir