Group Purchasers

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Postby bobsmart » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:39 am

I dont know who Sarah Monday is, and I dont care who she is.

My point is that its very easy for ANYONE to post on here, is it not? SO to ask from someone to disappear is pointless, because the unfortunate fact is that anyone can register and join.

Reel me in. Take a look at your own life woman. Why do you have to reel me in? You wont anyway. If you do you going to be surprised. Because you'll find just an individual guy, property investor, who dont know or work with anyone else and has only ever tried to give good advice.

If I said good things about Playa Vista, then surely that was a good thing for everyone who was shitting themselves about it? I was trying to make them calm down and see all sides of the story.

These forums are really sad. I let you win, see if it makes you feel better. How sad. Goodbye.
________
FREE VAPORIZER
Last edited by bobsmart on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobsmart

Postby porty » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:20 am

Bring it on Bob - oh and then we can get back our purchases!!!
porty

Postby peejay » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:36 pm

We have reserved at Kabila through Laluz - because they were recommended on the PV site, but we did have telephone and email contact with Ross Yehia at Fadesa and he stated that they were prepared to discuss a discount if we wanted to buy more than one property - so maybe someone could contact Ross at Fadesa and sound him out on a group purchase.
peejay

Previous

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir