price differences

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

prices

Postby shak » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:19 pm

Well, I am not causing any confusion. I have already listed the VAT INCLUSIVE prices its upto you guys to beleive it or not. It does not worry me either way as I am not buying.

For the LAST TIME the prices were given to me and confirmed byFADESAs manager and wre confirmed three times.

It also seams that some other people were also given the same price.

I think hello is an Agent and is not having a happy time.
shak

Postby fabs35 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:18 pm

Hi Shak

I think everyone (apart from agents) agrees - you should keep posting.....it is equally important to hear bad news as it is to hear the good!

You don't have to be a genius to guess who Hello is - pay no attention.

Fabs.
fabs35

prices

Postby shak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:56 am

Hi fab 35,
I will of course keep on posting, apart from the Fadesa fiasco. I have also posted on the historty of the area etc.

At the end of the day its caveat amptor ( buyer be aware ) The agents would have made their money and will not be in sight and of course the higher the price the more commission they will make.

As a result of the increase 14%, the buyers would have to wait for a period before the the market has caught up, due to this any increase in the iterm will not be benefiting the buyers.

I do not feel this should be the case as the buyer has put the money and have taken the risk and not to mention the opportunity cost.

The current going rate in the north of Morocco ( excluding Tangiers )is €1000 M2 including VAT. If some one is asking for more you need to ask what am i am going to get for the extra money pere M2 ??????.
shak

Postby hello » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:06 am

Im not an agent, but I suggets you guys don't buy with Fadesa, go spend your hard earn money on other devlopments, like you guys are saying there are los of choice so move on and stop wasting your time. Shak if you have the prices that you say you do, then why wouldnt you buy, according to yourself you have essentially got a 14% discount?! What does your agent or Fadesa have to say about your price list?
________
Find headshop
Last edited by hello on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello

Postby kabilainvestor » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:12 am

I have to agree.

Shak, we ALL know how you feel and frankly, I am bored .... you have repeated yourself ad nauseum about your dissatisfaction with Fadesa.

If your intention is to ensure everyone on here is fully aware of your concerns, thank you, we all are !

May I suggest you give your own stress level, and ours, a break and go and find a project, and bulletin board, where you are happy to invest ?

Thanks for the input .... but really, enough is enough ....

KI
kabilainvestor

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:59 am

Shak

I have to agree I am a bit bored of this negativity as well if you have the prices there is no reason why you cannot copy and paste them on the forum. You would also be entitled to have the prices honoured to yourself if you have it in writing off fadesa. You said it did not say on the email if Vat was included or not but in earlier posts you said they had said it did include Vat. I have been told the higher prices from the start before launch and at the end of the day if people dont want to buy or are not happy with Fadesa there are plenty of other developments. I find it strange the amount of time you are on this forum when you are clearly not buying.

On a lighter note everybody I received specs off my agent today and an artists impression of the apartments and I am very happy with Fadesa and my agent La Luz property who have been helping me on my roller coaster for the last 7 months and I have every faith in them and what they tell me they are as honest as they come so I am not concerned at all.
CARLYWOO

PRICES

Postby shak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:33 am

Shak if you have the prices that you say you do, then why wouldnt you buy, according to yourself you have essentially got a 14% discount?! What does your agent or Fadesa have to say about your price list?

THE REASON THAT I HAVE TO KEEP ON POSTINGS IS THAT DESPITE OF MY NO OF POSTINGS PEOPLE KEEP ON READING WHAT THEY LIKE TO READ LET ME REPEART AGAIN ( A BIG.YAWN)

I AM NOT BUYING FROM FADESA BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY AND ASSURANCES IN WRTING OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT. NOT FOR THE PRICES DIFFERENCES!!!!!! YOU CAN BE ASSURED IF I WAS BIUTING I WOULD HAVE BEEN BUYING WITH THE LIST/CONFIRMED PRICES THAT I HAVE.

AS I SAID FOR REASONS OF CONFIDENTAILITY I CANNOT LIST IT ON THE WEB. ( ANOTHER BIG YAWN)
shak

Postby denise » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:37 am

I think that you are being really unfair to Shak. I agree that his point about prices has been made quite clear and any further discussion is pointless, however to suggest that he has no place on the forum is wrong. Shak seems well-informed and when investing the more information the better. In his last post he mentioned the going rate per square metre in Morocco, which was something I was unaware of. This was probably new info to others, too. On top of this he has made a lot of other interesting posts.
You will probably say that I also have no place on this forum, as I am not investing in Alkudia Smir. We had a reservation on Playa Vista, but backed out over contracts. In retrospect I think this was a bad move, as we got in right at the beginning (frontline two bedroom at 40000 pounds), and it now looks as if contracts are being changed.
I have to admit that its very easy to be influenced by the forums, so its important to always keep your objectivity. I have been following the forums Colin set up, as they seem the liveliest and most informative about Morocco.
We considered Alkudia Smir, but were not over-impressed by the location, so we're still looking. Waiting to see what Emaar come up with in Morocco. We have already bought in Dubai, and believe Emaar's developments will be something special.
For now we're leaving Morocco on hold, but are buying something in Istanbul. Good luck to everyone buying on Alkudia Smir, and Shak keep on posting and ignore those who only want to see things through rose tinted glasses.
denise

PRICES

Postby shak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:38 am

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:12 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shak, we ALL know how you feel and frankly, I am bored .... you have repeated yourself ad nauseum about your dissatisfaction with Fadesa.

ONLY BECAUSE NEW FORUM READERS KEEP ON ASKING FOR THE SAME SUBJECT MATTER

If your intention is to ensure everyone on here is fully aware of your concerns, thank you, we all are !

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

May I suggest you give your own stress level, and ours, a break and go and find a project, and bulletin board, where you are happy to invest ?

NO STRESS AT ALL. THE STRESS WILL BE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO INVEST WITHOUT DUE DILIGENCE, WHERE EVER THEY DO. WHY NOT PLAY THE LOTTERY IT COST MUCH LESS

Thanks for the input .... but really, enough is enough ....

KI
shak

PRICES

Postby shak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:49 am

Shak

why you cannot copy and paste them on the forum.

ONE OF THE REASON YOU GUYS ARE BORED THAT YOU DONT READ WHAT HAS BEEN SAID HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE SAID " FOR READONS OF CONFIDENTIALITY " I DO NOT FEEL ITS ETHICAL TO NAME OR EXPOSE PEOPLE WHEN THEIR IS AN ELEMENT OF TRUST.

You would also be entitled to have the prices honoured to yourself if you have it in writing off fadesa.

YET, AGAIN I DO HAVE THE PRICES IN WRITING, AND YET AGAIN I DONT NEED TO GET THEM HONOURED AS I AM NOT BUYING THERE.

You said it did not say on the email if Vat was included or not but in earlier posts you said they had said it did include Vat.

YET AGAIN PLEASE READ I HAVE SAID THAT IT WAS CONFIRMED TO ME THREE TIMES BY NOT ONE BUT TWO fADESA MANAGER. BEFORE MY VISIT AND ON MY VISIT I HAD THE E.MAIL WITH ME AND APART FROM OTHER QUESTIONS VAT WAS DISCUSSED WITH THE E.MAIL INFRONT OF US.

I have been told the higher prices from the start before launch and at the end of the day if people dont want to buy or are not happy with Fadesa there are plenty of other developments.

YES CONSUMER POWER

I find it strange the amount of time you are on this forum when you are clearly not buying.

UNFORTUNATELY, I AM NOT SELFISH ENOUGH TO SAY THAT IF I AM NOT BUYING I CANNOT SHARE MY VIEWS AND EXPERIENCE ( YET AGAIN HAVE STATED THIS BEFORE SO DONT BLAME ME FOR REPEATING )

APART FROM THE FORUM I HAVE ALSO REPLIED TO VARIOUS P.MAILS, YES IN MY TIME AND PROMISED NO MONEY WAS EXHANGED.

On a lighter note everybody I received specs off my agent today and an artists impression of the apartments and I am very happy with Fadesa and my agent La Luz property who have been helping me on my roller coaster for the last 7 months and I have every faith in them and what they tell me they are as honest as they come so I am not concerned at all.

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.
shak

Re: PRICES

Postby romablade1889 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:47 pm

shak wrote:Shak if you have the prices that you say you do, then why wouldnt you buy, according to yourself you have essentially got a 14% discount?! What does your agent or Fadesa have to say about your price list?

THE REASON THAT I HAVE TO KEEP ON POSTINGS IS THAT DESPITE OF MY NO OF POSTINGS PEOPLE KEEP ON READING WHAT THEY LIKE TO READ LET ME REPEART AGAIN ( A BIG.YAWN)

I AM NOT BUYING FROM FADESA BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY AND ASSURANCES IN WRTING OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT. NOT FOR THE PRICES DIFFERENCES!!!!!! YOU CAN BE ASSURED IF I WAS BIUTING I WOULD HAVE BEEN BUYING WITH THE LIST/CONFIRMED PRICES THAT I HAVE.

AS I SAID FOR REASONS OF CONFIDENTAILITY I CANNOT LIST IT ON THE WEB. ( ANOTHER BIG YAWN)

Shak,

How about this for a proposal.... If you don't want to buy at the prices you've been quoted because of the expected build quality, then buy anyway at 14% discount and then I'll buy it off you and we'll share the 14%??
romablade1889

prices

Postby shak » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:10 pm

hmmm tempting proposals. Will you buy what ever Fadesa feel they could allocate to me?????
shak

Previous

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir