some of fadesa efforts at Costa Esuri, Ayamonte, Spain

Postby shak » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:26 pm

People intrested buying off plan in Kabila should check out the website below

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthre ... ght=fadesa
shak

Fadessa

Postby suechilcott » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi Shak

Thanks for finding that forum I have already bought in Saidia and I hope I dont get a 10th of there problems

Sue
suechilcott

Postby CARLYWOO » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:44 pm

Shak I dont wish to sound rude but if you have no intentions of buying at Kabila and loathe Fadesa as you say why are you even on this forum
CARLYWOO

Fadesa

Postby shak » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:07 pm

I had hoped that Fadesa had learnt from the way they operated and did more than simply taken people money.

It do not loathe Fadesa or anybody else this is a forum where the good and the bad has to be aired and people should have a balance view before committing their hard earned cash (naturally Fadesa will not say their negative side) As I have dealt with Fadesa before they enterened the international market I have experirnce which I would like to share with others and they make up their minds.

Once Kabila was lauched as a sea front luxury development I felt Fadesa had finally got the mix right. little did I know that it got to a stage where they could not even get the reservation right.

In reply to your question as to why I am on the forum the answer is in part paragrapgh one above and also that I got on to the forum at a time that I was buyer. experiencing the shambles and my past dealings I pulled out.

Besides the rules of the forum does not invite only people who are buyers ??????
shak

Postby Malone73 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:15 pm

I think that, although everyone is anxious to find out exactly what they are paying for, we need to realise that this is still pre-release. And past experience has shown me that the benefits of getting in early as possible outweigh the anxious vagueness and waiting around at the early stages, the key is to be patient, we have a long time until our full financial commitment to this development is required. And Shak, I understand your cautious approach, but there are also many decent developments that Fadesa have finished to a very good standard.
Malone73

fadesa effort

Postby shak » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:23 pm

a buyers experience posted on www.britishexpats.com

Hi Everyone.
We took possession of our apartment in November 2005, and since this time have had problems with our boiler. It seems that we can only use one appliance at a time otherwise the boiler switches itself off and the water runs cold. We have fought with Fadesa over this issue and have heard every excuse you could possibly think of from their sales staff including "this is just the way it is in Spain" to "the wind is blowing out the pilot light" We have had to cancel people who have booked our apartment because the situation is so bad.
We have told Fadesa to replace the boiler after consulting with 3 plumbers who have given their expert opinion that the boilers fitted are as cheap as you can get and that they are just not of a big enough capacity to cope with the basic water demand.
We are now at the point of taking legal action against Fadesa and would be interested to know if anyone else out there is experiencing similar problems.
It may just be me being untrusting here but with all the excuses we have heard it would seem that there is some problem with the water supply anyway as this is the only service not yet connected and Fadesa are quite happy to foot everyones water bill.
Anybody out there about to take possession of their property I would seriously consider not doing so until the water issue is resolved as your property is basically useless to you without it.
shak

Postby CARLYWOO » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:20 pm

Well not everything always goes smoothly if we take into context the amount of complaints Shak seems to search the world high and low for and then put that against the amount of happy customers there really is nothing to compare. I know 2 people who ahve bought different plots on different developments and they dont have a bad word to say about fadesa so again Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CARLYWOO

Postby sabrina » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:31 pm

I wouldn't read this forum if people like Shak didn't contribute, infact i log on to read his posts. Shak has experience of buying abroad and offers valuable advise.

I am a first time overseas investor, I don't know much about Fadesa or buying abroad which is why i find Shak's input valuable.
I am surprised that a company like Fadesa who have many pevious developments could get in such a mess over allocations. They must have been through the allocation process with each development. I know that one agent was promised block 15 only to find out that it had been given to another developer. If they can treat agents like this then they can treat the buyers even worse.

We need to be informed, so that we know when it is time to move on. There are other developments that are worth considering which will be released soon and it is better to keep an open mind.
sabrina

Postby kabilainvestor » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:21 pm

Completely agree Carlywoo.

Shak - We are all interested in facts, but your constant and repetitive criticism of Fadesa leads me to believe you have a hidden, more personal agenda.

May I recommend to everyone, but particularly those concerned by Shak's rants :-

a) Research comparable property prices - Fadesa have priced Alkudia Smir too cheaply !!! I suggest that everyone does due diligence in this regard. On a price per sq m basis, when you include terraces, solariums etc, you will see what I mean. Aren't we all primarily interested in return on investment ?

b) Do your own due diligence on Fadesa - You will find they are extremely successful and have built 100,000's of units. If the vast majority of their customers weren't happy, they would not be in business.

In short, if the deal stacks up, go for it ... despite what Stalker Shak says. Calls to mind the phrase ...... "he that doth protesteth too much".

KI
kabilainvestor

Postby CARLYWOO » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:21 pm

I have no problem with people posting all their views good or bad it just Shak gives me the impression he spends all day looking for bad things to write about Fadesa. Just a personal opinion I may be wrong I may be right. First he was buying then he wasn't then he is, is he now or isn't he I'm confused. This feeling is all down to personal experience with Playa Vista the amount of crap people used to post that was made up because they had grudges was unbelievable I'm sure Colin will back me up there.
CARLYWOO

fadesa

Postby shak » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:27 pm

AS SOME OF YOU ARE CONVEINCED THAT I HAVE A AGENDA AGAINST FADESA. I MIGHT AS WILL LIVE UP TO YOUR VIEWS AND HERE ANOTHER ONE.

ARE YOU ALL FINDING SOME SIMILARITIES ?????????????

Without sounding like a broken record, would have loved to have known 6 months ago when the property would be finished, having read your entry sounds like it is another kick between the legs that RVA4 MAN 4 is not going to be ready for some time.
Paula may seem quite pleased that you were not bothered, I am, the incompetent people who work for Fadesa have made no effort to keep their customers updated on progress.
So far I have been told Nov05, Feb 06, Mar 06-end of Apr-beginning of May 06- now, possibly-definately, could be September, great, -all I want to know is when!!!!, then I will not have to dissappoint anyone, waste flights, loose money. These updates, by the way have, been through this website.
Perhaps if Paula or Fadesa were to send some updates, they would not have to put up with angry customers.
Totally frustrated
Ned- AKA Victor Meldrew[/QUOTE]

Hello Victor
I fully agree with you. I am pretty tired of so many lies. Why don't they inform us just a little?, i do not think it must be so difficult. I can not believe it, Fadesa is a recognized Company but, i can not say the same about people who works for it.
Best regards,
marisol
shak

FADESA

Postby shak » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:34 pm

MY REPLY IN BLOCK, THE REASON ITS A BIG YAWN IS THAT FORUM READERS EITHER DONT READ OR HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORY.

Well not everything always goes smoothly if we take into context the amount of complaints Shak seems to search the world high and low for and then

AS I HAVE POSTED IN THE PAST THAT I DO A LOT OF RESAERCH AND IN DETAILS I DO NOT JUST GO BY THE ROSY WORLD OF THE SALESSTAFF. SO YOU SHOUKLD BE THANKFULL THAT I DOING THIS FOR FREE AND THE FORUM HAS NOT BECOME A SELF APPRECIATION SOCIETY WHEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE WONDERFUL WEATHER ETC,

put that against the amount of happy customers there really is nothing to compare. I know 2 people who ahve bought different plots on different developments and they dont have a bad word to say about fadesa so again Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SURE THAT THEE MORE THAN TWO HAPPY BUYERS, THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THINGS GO WRONG HOW THE COMPANY DEALS WITH AND HOW TRASPARENT THEY WERE AT THE OUT SET
shak

FFADESA QUALITY

Postby shak » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:58 pm

Completely agree Carlywoo.

MY RESPONCE IN BLOCK CAPITAL

Shak - We are all interested in facts, but your constant and repetitive criticism of Fadesa leads me to believe you have a hidden, more personal agenda.

THE REASON YOU GUYS ARE YAWNING, IS THAT YOU DONT READ AND THAN I HAVE TO REPEAT MY SELF, I FINS=D THIS A BIGGER YAWN.

FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE NO AGENDA AGAINST THEM.

May I recommend to everyone, but particularly those concerned by Shak's rants :-

a) Research comparable property prices - Fadesa have priced Alkudia Smir too cheaply !!! I suggest that everyone does due diligence in this regard. On a price per sq m basis, when you include terraces, solariums etc, you will see what I mean. Aren't we all primarily interested in return on investment ?

THE GOING RATE IS €1000M2, ( INCLUDING VAT) ITS VERY KNEIVE TO SIMPLY LOOK AT IT AS THE ONLY BASIS, THERE QUALUTY SERVICES, FINISH ETC,

A)DO YOU THINK CARRYING A GAS CYLINDER UP THREE FLOOR IS THE SAME AS ELETERIC COOKINGHEATING,

B) BRASS QUOATED DOOR KNOB IS THE SAME AS WHICH IS BRASS COATED.

C) A PAPER THIN SINK IS THE SAME AS A SINK FROM VILROY BOSH.

b) Do your own due diligence on Fadesa - You will find they are extremely successful and have built 100,000's of units.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE. THE VERY LARGE MAJORITY THAT FADEDA BUILT WAS IN THE CARAGORY OF SOCIAL HOUSING IN GALICIA. THERE FIRST OUTING ON LEASURE HOUSING WAS IN GUADELMINA . PERHAPS YOU GO DOWN THERE AND ASK FOR EDFICIO LAREZ,

OF COURSE THIHGS CAN GO WRONG BUT IT HOW YOU DEAL WITH IT HOW YOU RESOLVE IT AND IN WHAT TIME AND HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR THE CUSTOMERS. IF I TELL YOU FADESA DOES NOT HAVE AN AFTER SALES DEPARTMENT EVER WONDERED WHY. WHEN I WENT ON A SNAGGING TRIP AT COSTA WITH MY FRIENDS, THE SALES GIRLS WAS WITH US AND YOU COULD SEE THAT SHE WAS IN A HURRY TO GET BACK AS SHE WAS LOOSING HER COMMISSION ON ANTICIPATED SALES. IT TOOK US TWO DAYS TO SNAG 4 PROPERTIES

If the vast majority of their customers weren't happy, they would not be in business.

THERE ALLWAYS ANOTHER MUG

In short, if the deal stacks up, go for it ... despite what Stalker Shak says. Calls to mind the phrase ...... "he that doth protesteth too much".

I AGREE THAT AFTER BEING INFORMED YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO FOR IT THAN YOU SHOULD. PERHAPS I WILL MEET AT THE BAR IN MARINA SMIR
WHEN YOU WILL BE SHEDDING YOUR SORROWS.

CHEERS

KI
shak

FADESA QUALITY

Postby shak » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:02 pm

Atleast I have one fan. Sabrina when are we getting married and flying off to a world wide property buying honeymoon.
shak

Postby kabilainvestor » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:39 pm

Shak

You aren't really getting the message, the principle is quite simple:-

Are you buying a property from Fadesa on Alkudia Smir yourself ?

If the answer is "YES", then you are being a hypocrit. Your constant moaning and dirt digging contradicts such an action.

If the answer is "NO", then we thank you for raising these points for us, but wouldn't a forum where you are interested in buying be more appropriate to you ?

KI
kabilainvestor

Next

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir