received this from my agent today

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

received this from my agent today

Postby CARLYWOO » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:40 pm

We thought it might be helpful to offer our perspective on the current situation with Alkudia Smir and the problems that purchasers have been encountering.

We have worked with Fadesa for four years and so have gained considerable experience of dealing with them.

Undoubtedly Fadesa have made mistakes in this instance and not handled the allocations at Alkudia Smir in a clear and straightforward way. We as agents have had problems with the London office and with the allocations process.

Although the last few weeks have been confusing and frustrating for all, we have had frank discussions with Fadesa and been assured that they are trying their best to get the best outcome possible for everyone.

Last week we were in Spain and one of our visits was to Fadesa's Costa Esuri resort. This has around 6,000 units and we have watched it develop for the last two years. It is superbly laid out and very impressive with excellent facilities and a very good infrastructure. We can absolutely vouch for the quality and professionalism of the build and layout of the resort. There is every reason to believe that Alkudia Smir will be the same.

Not easy, but it might be helpful to try and separate this current experience from what will undoubtedly at the end be a great and very popular product – and fully bank guaranteed.

La Luz Property
CARLYWOO

fadesa

Postby shak » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:31 pm

It would be nice if senior management from Fadesa have the decency to apologise to us for the shambles.

Why is it that one of their agent apologising on their behalf. (Costa Esuri has its own problems )

Fadesa management is too arrogant and cowardly to face the music. Its interesting that the staff who post on this site touting for business/their commission has gone into hiding or are they still moving office/jobs !!!!!!!!!!
shak

fadesa

Postby shak » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:32 pm

It would be nice if senior management from Fadesa have the decency to apologise to us for the shambles.

Why is it that one of their agent apologising on their behalf. (Costa Esuri has its own problems )

Fadesa management is too arrogant and cowardly to face the music. Its interesting that the staff who post on this site touting for business/their commission has gone into hiding or are they still moving office/jobs !!!!!!!!!!
shak

Re: received this from my agent today

Postby romablade1889 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:33 pm

My agent sent me a similar email though slightly less polite about Fadesa. I've set myself a "line in the sand" in the form of a cut off date. If I don't get the plans for my allocation before then I'm going to have to look elsewhere. There are other investment opportunities passing me by whilst I'm hanging around on the end of the wire....
romablade1889

my agent

Postby shak » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:09 pm

romablade1889
As an experienced investor you will know that the market does not wait for investors
shak

Re: my agent

Postby romablade1889 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:26 am

shak wrote:romablade1889
As an experienced investor you will know that the market does not wait for investors

Shak,
As an experienced investor I also believe in abundance theory... There's always a money making opportunity out there.

There's no point making a decision until I need to. I've now started looking elsewhere and if something better comes up I'll jump. In the meantime, I've nothing to lose keeping my reservation at Kabila...
romablade1889

alkudia

Postby shak » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:54 pm

Hi agree with theory
shak

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir