Direct answers about Kabila from Fadesa direct

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Postby todd » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:40 pm

Ross and James where are you ? are you still at the old office.
todd

Postby rossandjames » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:01 pm

We are in new offices 41-44 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AD. Sorry for the delayed response, we have been abroad for work.
rossandjames

rossand james

Postby shak » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:34 pm

Nice one Ross & james
you move your office and travel during the launch when people have been all kinds of problems . Was the bunker nice ?
shak

Postby romablade1889 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:20 pm

Ross and James,
Now that you're back with your cusomers, are you going to answer the questions posed whilst you were away...?

I think they were:

- Are there lifts?
- Is there air conditioning?
- Do you have planning permission yet?
- What's that wasteland between the development site and the beach, clearly visible on Google Earth? Is this likely to be purchased and developed on by someone else as has been the case a few metres to the south?
- How can you allocate apartments "overlooking the pool" in AP4 if the plans haven't been drafted yet? How do you know they overlook the pool?
- Can you refute Shak's allegation that build quality will be poor?
- What will the fitted kitchens and bathrooms include exactly?
- What white goods are provided?
- Will Sheffield United avoid relegation from the Premiership? and
- Who will replace Tony Blair as PM?

These are all the unanswered questions I can spot from a quick trawl of the forum. Any one got anyothers?
romablade1889

Postby mcneilee » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:15 am

i have to admit i am close to quitting & looking else where as i am now getting more nervous about it
mcneilee

Postby romablade1889 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:24 am

I'm fed up of waiting, so I'm hedging by bets by flying out to Italy in a couple of weeks to look at some of these:
http://www.dreamlocations.co.uk/dynamic ... b=listings

Got a flight to Lemezia on Ryanair from Stansted for 2p plus £26 taxes - return!

I was looking at a similar apartment in Basilicata last year that was on sale at £57k. Apartments in the same development are now selling for £80k...

I know we're buying off plan so you expect a few delays and hiccups, but it's been two months since I sent off my £2,000 reservation fee and I still haven't seen the plan I'm supposed to be buying off !!!

In the meantime, other opportunities are passing me by...
romablade1889

Postby rossandjames » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:37 pm

Hi Folks,

To answer a few questions poised

With regard to specification of the units this reflects all internal we are awaiting confirmation of, we hope to receive all completed Monday afternoon being the 25th. Please keep in mind the pre-release officially was August 23rd and the demand for units was so intense that we facillitated allocation as a priority.

We can refute any allegation of poor build quality as this is a Fadesa project Please remember that we are not a flash in the pan and have been constructing for over 30 years going from strength to strength, this is most certainly not as a result of poor build quality. If anyone has seen our flats in Saidia this would as an absolute refute any questions.

With respect to Sheffield at present I am more concerned about the Spurs!!!

Who will replace Blair? I am not sure but shall endeavour to find out, either that or a permanent move to Morocco.
rossandjames

fadesa

Postby shak » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:59 pm

If allocation was a priority, I assume all efforts/focus was on it, despite of it what a fine mess Fadesa created.

I suppose moving office and travelling for business was also priority !!!!!.

Perhaps you should tell people about Fadesa quality at Costa Esuri specially those people whose terrace space Fadesa has taken to install aircondtioning pertaining to other appartments, who now have to live with a smaller terrace plus the noise from the A/C units.

I understand the owners of such appartments are taking legal action against Fadesa.
shak

Postby rossandjames » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:24 pm

Dear Shak,

I am terribly sorry that you feel this way, let me give you my assurance that Fadesa has not "created a mess". I would suggest that you contact us directly. If you have bought through an agent please have them contact our agent network reps who are based in our office. They are very professional and always prepared to answer directly as are we.

All the best,
rossandjames

fadesa

Postby shak » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:45 pm

so perhaps the buyers have created a mess. self denial. I have no confidance in Fadesa

In so far building for 30 years is concerned building cheap properties for fisherman in Galicia (who were greatful for a roof over their head ) is very different to international market.

As you have conveniently ignored the problems of quality at Costa esuri, let me tell you about Campos de Guadelmina you, or people who wants to check out fadesa finished product should perhaps go to Guadelmina and look at edificio Larez. Where is the so called 10 year built guarantee.

Fadesa has been treating its customers with disdain and the current fiasco is another example of it. Perhaps the senior management of Fadesa is made to realise that we are not all poor fisherman from Galica
shak

fadesa

Postby shak » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:15 pm

you guys wont know what is professional if it is staring on your face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shak

Postby kabilainvestor » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:53 pm

Shak - Aren't you being a little harsh ? Ross and James are probably not personally involved, or even aware, of the project you mentioned.

My understanding regarding Fadesa is that they do have an excellent track record for build quality. Frankly, with the quantity of units they have built it is not surprising that every so often there is a problem. This applies to any developer. (and before you say it, I have no axe to grind)

Ross and James - Could you post full details of the spec on here on Mon 25th after they are released, and answer the outstanding questions ?

Thanks

KI
kabilainvestor

ross

Postby shak » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:47 pm

I agree, Ross & James are not personally involved in the previous fadesa development. However this does let the management off, as it the same management ethos.

The buyers who suffered are not blaming Ross & James for it or buying from ross & james. People like Ross & James will come and go, the buyers have to live with Fadesa produts.

If the senior management had a grain of decency they would have aplogised for the shambolic mess. They are biting the hands that feed them.

I agree that in any project there will be certain areas that can have a problem . A good Company will look after those areas and resolve the issues and not front ill trained junior staff to face irrate customers.

Can Ross & James give me the name, address, telephone and the after sales department of Fadesa if it exist ????

A friend of mine had bought a place at Costa Esuri, there were 27 items in the snagging list ( Fadesa staff did not have any papers etc to record the snagging ) My friend recored them and kept a copy. Some four months later my friend was called by Fadesa staff to complete, upon my friend asking Fadesa if the snagging has been carried Fadesa staff said she does not know, upon which my friend asked her to find out and than call him back. nearly a month has lapsed this call has not been received. ( I can bet all I have when the call will come again the snagging would not have been carried out nor the staff will know of the previous conversation)

I have nothing against Kabila development. I am just sharing my past experience with Fadesa so that buyers are aware as to who they are dealing with

Buyers will not be protected under e.u laws and the only way to minimise risk in buying in an emerging market to deal with reputable, professional and caring company. .

With allocation shambles, misleading info, lack of info on material, moving office, agents trying to keep Fadesa sweet and clients on board is yet just another feather in Fadesa somberero
shak

Postby mcneilee » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:06 pm

i was phoned by james yesterday to confirm that the apartments will have air con in them i think it was the living + bedroom area
mcneilee

air con

Postby shak » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:58 pm

He is the only one in Fadesa ( perhaps its the salesman talk) who seams to think that there will an A/c. When he gets his promised specification list on monday. I will post after that ???
shak

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir