Anyone with Grace and Co

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Anyone with Grace and Co

Postby CARLYWOO » Wed May 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Hi

Is anyone with Grace & Co solicitors and if so what have you done about your fees with Graham Hughes leaving. I have got a refund but they have charged me £300 for work as far as I am concerned they have not even done. I intend to fight this just wondered if anyone else int he same position.

Good to see Shak has finally got the message :lol:
CARLYWOO

Postby kenz » Thu May 24, 2007 10:36 am

Hey up Carlywoo

I was with Grace & co.
They sent me a sheet to sign that transfered my "case" over to Graham Hughes new practice, they said that Graham Hughes would carry on doing his stuff (technical term) at no extra cost. So i just thought happy days & signed.
Am i being naive, why wouldnt you just sign?
kenz

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu May 24, 2007 10:48 am

Hi Kenz

I didnt want Graham Hughes doing the rest of the work as I found him totally useless. It might just be me thats had problems but they did no work for me I had to sort my own contract out, they never returned calls and even charged me for them telephoning my agent when I had not even asked them too
CARLYWOO

Postby kenz » Thu May 24, 2007 11:24 am

hmmm that doesnt sound good,

At the time i was working 300 metres from Grace & Co. Office in Warrington, so i just walked in, signed a few forms & apart from one 2 minute phone call when he told me it was alright to sign the Fadesa contract as it was garbage & i would be able to walk away from it at any time without penalty, i havent bothered contact them & they havent contacted me.
I have (probably stupidly) just assumed that no news was good news & it was all going splendidly with him occasionally doing some work.
kenz

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 pm

I have asked Grace and co for a total breakdown for the £300 I have been cahrged I want a copy of the so called 4 letters they say they have sent and details of who the telephone calls were to and what they were for. with Graham not even being there I feel I have a strong case to get a full refund and am considering doing a report for the A.I.P.P
CARLYWOO

Grace & Co

Postby David Orr » Thu May 24, 2007 9:27 pm

We were billed around £272 in March after we signed the contract - were given the same info as Kenz. I contacted Grace & Co today and they confirmed the balance of the monies would be transferred to Graham Hughes' new firm.
David Orr

Postby mcneilee » Fri May 25, 2007 5:44 pm

i was thiking of using them as well anyone recomed any other solicitors as their don't seem to be many to choose from
i think getting money back is like getting blood from a stone

where's shak gone :?:
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby ScottieDog » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:30 pm

I was charged about £150 or there abouts.

I'm not impressed with the service I'm getting.

Anyone know of a good solicitor that deals with Morocco?

SD
ScottieDog

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir